The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Monday, December 16, 2013

This is it! November 11, 2013

On Wednesday, I'll be in the mission field serving in the California Los Angeles Mission! I am so excited and grateful for the opportunity to serve there for a while before I go to Fortaleza. The LA mission is actually gonna be really coo, it has Malibu Beach, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills, so if you hear of any movie stars suddenly becoming Mormon, that means I'm having some success! I'm probably most excited that I don't have to buy any winter clothes, like the other elders in my district who got reassignments to Oklahoma, North Carolina, Colorado, and Ohio. That's a huge blessing to me! I'm also grateful for the chance to teach in English for a while and figure out what I'm doing and adjust to real missionary life. I can do all that without the stress of speaking Portuguese 24/7! I know with all my heart that I am going to California to serve for a reason, that the Lord needs me there before I go to Brazil. I look forward to fulfilling that purpose and being an instrument in the Lord's hands by helping to bring others to Christ! My experience at the MTC has been great, and I've learned so much here about Christ, His gospel, and about myself, and I can't wait to use this knowledge to help God's children!

Amo voces!

com amor, 
Elder Poulson 

No comments:

Post a Comment