The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 2 At The MTC-October 15, 2013-


Mom-I got your envelope with all the pictures and everything!! thank you so much! I can't even convey how much that made my day this morning! Tell everyone that I love hearing from them, and I'm so sorry that I'm slow with replying but it absolutely makes my day when I get a Dear Elder! Tell Sydney she needs to step it up, email me or write me or something! Are those bracelets in the envelope ones that she made?? They look great! Thank you so much for the letter from you in there, I loved reading it! I can't even come close to matching that...thank you.

Thank you so much for sending that football! The district will be so excited when it gets here haha and it will be great to have a sweatshirt, it's getting cold around here! And I hope that I don't get some kind of foot fungus from using public showers for two weeks without flipflops...so thanks for sending those!

Church was pretty good, but Sunday just felt like we were in meetings all day, so you know how that is...our district was in charge of the sacrament, so that was pretty cool. They do the same thing with talks haha I didn't have one this last week, so it's a good thing I wasn't called on! Our mission president is pretty cool, him and all his counselors are awesome. Our zone is pretty small at the moment, we only have three districts right now i think, and one of them will be gone by tomorrow. But my Portuguese is coming great, I can carry on a conversation (with a lot of ums and pauses) so that feels pretty good! Eu acredito em o dom da linguas!

Thanks again for all the letters you send! I love to get them! I'm sorry I can only reply on tuesdays...

Well I love you mom! I pray for you every day! thanks for everything you do for me! Eu amo voce!!

Love,
Elder Poulson




No comments:

Post a Comment