The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving was kind of tough, I definitely got homesick...this sounds bad, but I just tried not to think about it haha. It looks like yall had a blast at the beach! I wish I could have gone!
 
for dinner on Thanksgiving, we went to a Sister Wong's house. She's a philipino lady in our ward, and she loves the missionaries. she kind of reminds me of aunt carol a little bit as far as her personality goes hahaha she's hilarious! but we had a good dinner, turkey, ham, and I think rice was in there somewhere haha and we got some good leftovers too.
 
I got to give some more blessings this week, which was great. Including one to my companion Elder Richeson, he was feeling sick at the beginning of the week. I taught the gospel principles class again, and I hated it haha but i guess that's why I keep getting asked to do it.
 
Our baptismal date got pushed back again, but we got a few good potential investigators this week.
 
I am going to miss getting ready for Christmas with yall....I think that will be tough, but at least I'll get to call or skype or something!
 
love,
Elder Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment