The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 58

 November 10, 2014

This week, I was basically sick the whole time. But, I did have a spiritual experience on Friday.  I had had a fever off and on all week, but it got pretty steady on Thursday and got worse and worse. So Friday, I think I was at about 104 - we were out working, and almost everything we had planned to do was falling through, and we were doing a lot of walking. We really had nothing else to do, so we started knocking on doors. The first few didn't work out, and as we were walking down the street, we passed this one door with the door open. As I walked by, I glanced inside and saw someone very briefly, but we kept walking. I got a feeling that we needed to go back to that house. So, I stopped my companion and we went back. We taught a mom, a daughter, and a son, and the lesson was one of the most spiritual that I've had on my mission.

Sorry, I have to go already, I ran out of time. I love you!

Elder Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment