The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 23

Dear Family & Friends,

So we had a really awesome week, and have FOUR baptisms scheduled for next weekend! We had awesome lessons, and a lot of our investigators made some great progress. I have some sad/crazy news as well....I'm getting transferred! I have been here in Jardim União (Union Garden) for almost 3 months now, and its been really great. But I'm now leaving...the good news is that I'm in the same district, in the Castelão (Big Castle) area. Oh, and one more thing - I will be a TRAINER!!!!  Needless to say, I'm freaking out a little bit. My new companion is awesome, Elder Oliveira from São Paulo, and he's been here for one transfer already, but a missionary is technically still in training for the first 2 transfers, or 12 weeks. But there is kind of a catch....Elder Oliveira's previous companion didn't do the training, so we're basically starting from scratch. I still feel like I could use another transfer or two of training, so prayers that I will be adequate for this are very appreciated! I would send pictures this week, but I'm having some technical difficulties....anyway, have a great week!

Abraço,
Elder Poulson

No comments:

Post a Comment