The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 35

Dear Family & Friends,

Today I am being transferred. I am leaving the Castelão area and going to a place called Quixabá, which is about 3 hours away. My new companion is Elder Botelho. This is his very last transfer, so hopefully he'll have a lot of good stuff to teach me! So what I know so far about this area is that it only has 4 companionships, two of elders and two of sisters. My companion is the district leader. I don't think it's even a zone. That means that the church isn't too well known there, and that means a lot of people for us to talk to and teach! We'll be leaving by bus here this afternoon. 

This past week was a pretty crazy one. We spent all of W
ednesday in the hospital for my old companion, Elder Oliveira. Literally all day. We arrived at the hospital at 3 o'clock, and got home at 11. One of the longest days of my life haha. Thursday was interviews with the mission president and training at the mission office, and that took up most of the day. Then when we all went to leave, the buses had all gone on strike, so we couldn't go home! The mission president had to taxi us all to our houses with his car, so we got home a little late. I got sick on Friday, nothing too serious, fever and a few other things that don't need to be mentioned but it's all good now. Saturday, we were finally able to move!  I found out about the transfer yesterday, so that means I just got to pack my bags twice in 24 hours. Our week last week was pretty slow for teaching and proselyting, so I'm excited to get to work this week! I wanted to send some pictures but I left my thing that puts pictures on the computer in my suitcase, so it will have to wait until next week. But thank you for your thoughts and prayers! 
Um abraço,

Elder Poulson
Alma 7:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment