The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Week 17

Dear Family & Friends,
 Well, this week marks the end of my first transfer! I'm staying in the same area with the same companion, so that makes things a little easier. This week was pretty good overall! I did get sick on Saturday and a little bit of Sunday, but I'm back to normal now. Something else that was exciting is that I got another chance to weigh myself and I'm down sixteen pounds! 
 The highlight of this week as far as the missionary work goes is that we set our next baptism date! It's scheduled for this Saturday. The person getting baptized is Domingos, I'm not sure if I've talked about him before, but we've been working with him since I've been in Brazil, and he's ready to receive the blessings of baptism in his life. He's made a lot of changes in his life, and it's been great to see him progress the last five weeks. He has such strong faith! oh and also, yesterday in church was fast and testimony meeting, and shared the testimony he has of the gospel - That totally made my week. He is so excited be a member of the church - he will be a blessing to the people here! 
 Thanks for the emails!
 I hope you all have a great week! 

1 Samuel 16:7
I read this scripture in my studies this week, and it's just good. 


Love, 
Elder Poulson 





 
 
 
 
Some pictures of our apartment.
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment