The Brazil Fortaleza East Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
October 2, 2013-2015


Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 41

Dear Family & Friends,
 
I'm super pressed for time this week because I was transferred, and my bus to leave for Fortaleza leaves soon, so I have to do everything super fast. This week was a little disappointing because we had 4 baptisms lined up, but a whole bunch of stuff happened at the last minute so that they didn't come through.  I won't be here to see the baptisms next week - I'm super sad about that, but there will be lots of people to teach in my new area! (hopefully). I'll be going to a city called Maracanaú, which is a little closer to Fortaleza. I'm excited for a new transfer! I'm doing well with everything.  Tell everyone I love and miss them! 
love you! um abraço!

Elder Poulson

These are pictures from the Cedro, which is this big dam and a reservoir that was built a long time ago by slaves.. 
 



 a big rock that looks like a chicken 
Eating a snack with Eliane, one of our "moms" here

We got caught in the rain coming home the other night

Neide, our other "mom"


No comments:

Post a Comment